Saturday, March 28, 2009

March 28

5 AM Up for a pit stop and cup of coffee. Coffee helps my sinus headache. Otherwise pain free.

Up at 10 AM. Dressed and off to Ft. Woof. Martha picks me up at 4:30 to go to a play tonight. Jake's girl friend is in this play.

Ft. Woof was miserable. temp was 39 degrees with real feel of 34. My real feel was zero. When we arrived there was only one big dog who came to join us. Blitzen was humping a dog three times his size who didn't even pay any attention to him. Finally an owner who said, "They'll sort it out."

I came home and took a nap just in time to dress to go out. Martha picked me up. We had dinner at her house, sea bass in parchment. Jeff baked sea bass in a sauce wrapped in foil. It was fantastically delicious.
We drove over to Duncanville to watch a play in which Jake's girl friend was acting. Much to my surprise it was well done. *The Night Hank Williams Died*
They will produce it again next weekend if anybody is seeking something to do.

Afterwards we had a glass of wine with the cast. Then we went off to Buffalo Wild Wings to have a drink with Jake and Joanna. I had two glasses of lemonade. I got home at 1 AM. Oda Mae will tease me about being out late.

Lady Chica's Tale
It was real boring at the park today. No big dogs to race. Not many cars. I actually lay around on a table.

Blitzen's Tale
I had fun today. I really dominated this big bruiser. He was a lot bigger than me and I just dominated him. At one point there were three of us in a row, the big bruiser, a pointer and me.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: