Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday April 21, 2008

My dream this morning was straight forward. I am concerned about housework. I just cant keep up. It's like the leaves on the sidewalk. Russ keeps sweeping daily and it looks as if it had never been swept. After waking, I chided myself. I am able to live alone and take care of myself. At my age, that is a blessing. Marilyn may never come home.

dashed off to exercise and yoga stretching. I am eating lunch and will be off to tai chi. I want to take a nap.

Survived tai chi and made a library run. Then for a nap. I wsh I had an emoticon with closed eyes. After awaking I did not have time to take dogs to the park. I took them for a walk in the nearby field and that seemed to satisfy them.

Weekly meeting of the Philosophy, Paleontology and Quilting Society. We discussed the ElDorado situation. Both of us think it borders on a witch hunt. It reminds me of the way Amerindians were treated not too long ago.

2 comments:

The Whited Sepulchre said...

r.e. - the Eldorado situation.... I don't think many of those child brides really had a choice in marrying those old men, do you?

zbethwalker said...

to Whited Sepulchre:
I have now had more information about the situation.
Of 53 girls between the ages of 13 and 17, 31 are or have been pregnant.
And there are only about a third as many boys. Boys are cast out. That settled it for me.
zbeth