Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday April 24, 2008

Heavy rainstorm last night. During a lull at eleven pm I dshed out and rescued my rubber tree which had been blown over. Dental appointment this morning to amend partial. Every time a tooth comes out they add a falsie to my partial.

Dentist did not even charge me. I get a senior discount anyhow.

Came home and took a nap. zzz Then Lea the librarian called and talked me thru Saving my data base to a disc for backup. I did some sewing. Then a massage. And then, of course, we headed for Ft. Woof. So few dogs there. For a while the big dog side was empty. People feared rain, I guess.

Reading Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell.

9PM Oda Mae just dropped by with a small bowl of popcorn. Sally used to sit on the arm of my chair and eat from the bowl.

No comments: