Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hank the cowdog

Baptist Center. Back at the ranch. Farmer: I have a book of Hank the Cowdog.

We have a hullaballoo, lady from MRMH.

Well, I survived. Actually we had a slow day. Ate lunch at church and sat in library waiting for my appointment to have my shots for international travel. I am going to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Sept 12 -18.
Came home, took a nap. Went to dog park at six and came home at seven as wind was starting up briskly. We are getting the edge of Gustav. Lady Chica went through agility. Then I got Blitzen through tunnels one and two. He ran from tunnel two through tunnel three without being on a leash. Yeah!!!!

BOOK REVIEW
John R. Erickson, *Let Sleeping Dogs Lie*
Hank the Cowdog. And, yes, Hank is a blue heeler. He talks about his "Australian fangs". In
this book he is accused of killing chickens and is going to be put down. It is very scary. I find it upsetting.




Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: