Friday, September 5, 2008

Philip Friedman

Up at 10 am. Off to Senior Center for Food Pantry, giving Marilyn a ride. Library has a book waiting. Then off to Walgreen's to get photos.

Marilyn and I had fun trading food items. I gave her the white bread and the cookies for her grandchildren. She traded Slppy Joe stuff for dill pickles.
From library I got Kathy Reich's latest and found Margaret Maron's latest. Then I came home and took a nap. And so it goes. Off to Ft. Woof at 6:21 PM

BOOK REVIEW
Philip Friedman, *Reasonable Doubt*
legal procedural. meaning the account of a trial. Michael Ryan's son is murdered and the son's wife is indicted for the murder. She requests Ryan for her defense lawyer. Well, she is not guilty and we are shocked at who the killer is. I found this somewhat boring actually.






Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: