Monday, September 1, 2008

Raymond Khoury

I know if I listen to those tapes any more that I will have nightmares. The killer has kidnapped our heroine. He plans to kill her.
10 PM Sunday night. I think I will listen to news and hear about the hurricane.

I am so frustrated. After spending all that money, my car engine is heating up. And tomorrow is a holiday. I keep telling myself one step at a time.

Well, fortunately I listened to the tapes some more. I should have known that Susan was not dead; I had four more tapes to listen to. Susan was left for dead in the desert, and the killer left a clue that the autistic kid deciphered. So she was rescued.

Monday. I am amazed at how well I can manage my life. I got to a gas station by parking every other block and letting my engine cool. A nice young man helped me refill my coolant. Something is still wrong, and I will takeit in on Wed.

Ft. Woof was seren. Talked with history prof andhis wife. We discussed politics. Then I went over to Martha's. We watched the news, the hurricane and the RNC. The RNC was rather surreal.
Jeff grilled a pork roast. After dinner I took a nap and came home.

BOOK REVIEW
Raymond Khoury, *The Last Templar*
Same plot as Dan Brown. A lot of historical stuff about The Knights Templar. I am fascinated with the book.





Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: