Friday, March 5, 2010

March 5, 2010

I woke at 11:30. Decided to go to dog park. Beautiful day. We stayed until Blitzen almost got into it with a pit bull. Pit bull was unfixed and blitzen was doing his thing, but the pit bull turned on him.

Blitzkrieg's Tale
None of the big ol busters would run. Then a pit bull came over on this side, and I decided to socialize him, but he was having none of it. Then Mom went home.

Lady Chica's Tale
The park was sooo booooring. boooring. No cars moving. None of the big busters came near the fence. Tiger was there; I saw her. But she didn't come near the fence.

Didn't need a nap today. Tonight I am going with Lea and John to Studio Theatre at UTA. Dont know what play we will be seeing. John has season tickets. Signing off.

I am reading Stephen White's *Seige* because I saw a great review of it. I have been reading White for 20 years. His series protagonist, Alan Gregory, has a cameo row in this book. I can hardly put this down.

BOOK REVIEW
Peter de Jonge, *Shadows Still Remain* (2009)
Police procedural but not a serial killer. Introducing Darlene OHara, NYPD. OHara is investigating the disappearance of a young woman. Then the woman's body is found. Homicide takes over but she continues to investigate on her own. Rather a cook book novel. Author has co-authored with James Patterson.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: