Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 11, 2010

Alarm rings at 9 am so that I can get to the dentist by 11:30 for a final fitting. I will have full dentures on my lower jaw.
Sun is shining.
Diane Reams, NPR, is discussing American education. Boy!!! do I have opinions.

Visit to dentist was short and sweet. Came home and took a nap. Driving takes so much time and the traffic has been horrible lately.

The dog park had been sprinkled with coarse ground corn meal. LC was busy cleaning it up for them. At Pup's house both dogs and Pup eat bird seed.
LC was busy harassing dogs on the big dog side as well as chasing school buses. The other side of the park harbors soft ball fields.

Blitzkrieg's Tale
I just wandered around smelling the perimeter. Rain leaves new smells.

Lady Chica's Tale
The park guys sprinkled corn meal all over the place. I mostly chased those big yellow monsters that drive around. I also stirred up trouble with the big busters

I took a nap and woke up planning to watch MI 5. PBS is having a pledge drive. I wonder what audience they are targeting tonight with music from the thirties. Those seniors are pretty old.

BOOK REVIEW
Stephen White, *Privileged Information* (1991)
First of Alan Gregory series. Alan is a psychologist practicing therapy in Boulder, CO. white is also a practicing psycotherapist. In this novel, Alan begins courting Lauren whom he marries in later books. A woman patient kills herself, and the police think Alan had been having a sexual affair with her, forbidden to therapists.
Alan's dog is killed, and that upsets me more than the murder.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: