Monday, March 8, 2010

March 8, 2010

Woke up from a dream where I was writing a mystery. I did a beautiful job of describing the detective, but I couldn't figure out who murdered whom.

Listening to Diane Reams with a topic of "early release from prison" with guests pro and con. So ironic after last night I was reading *Newjack* about Sing Sing. My take on the subject is that they need more sociology. Crime rates vary with age of population. Has little to do with judicial system. Crime rates are going down bc population is aging.
Argument will be enjoyed.

10:18 AM Off to Wendy's. Need to buy stamps, make a library run. Rainy day. Thunder storms.

Judy and I are regulars at Wendy's. As we tottered up to the service window, Judy's iced tea was on the tray and the girl was asking me, "Vanilla or chocolate?"
Judy was talking about all the weird things she had seen on the news.
I responded about backlash from culture change. The change has mostly taken place and the back lash people are desparate.

Made a library run. Our branch post office is open from 10 to 12:30 and 2:30 to 4. So I have just ordered stamps online. I am in deparate need of a nap. Gloomy and raining.

After my nap we went to the dog park. Just as we arrived the sun came out --- just for us. No other cars, no other dogs. We were visited briefly by a little white dog. Several vehicles with big dogs drove by but didn't stop. Big dog area was almost totally covered with water. Lots of ponds in the little dog park. The dogs seemed to enjoy themselves.

Blitzkrieg's Tale
I had a good time moseying around the park, smelling all the new smells. Rain brings out new smells. Mom mostly sat and read a book.

Lady Chica's tale
I was reduced to chasing birds and there weren't even very many of them. I stood around waiting for cars to park but there weren't more than three or four. It was a nice day. The su came out.

Have not finished a book. Will spend the evening reading.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: