Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1, 2010

6 AM Up for a pit stop and some Advil.
LC lies beside me, making her little crooning noise as she sleeps.

10 AM The lawn mowers did me in. By that I mean that the dogs make a fuss and I was totally awake. Busy doing my laundry. Drinking egg nog.

I am all tired out from doing laundry. Took a nap. Then off to the dog park. Few dogs. Somebody noticed my Saluki tee shirt. Knew somebody who used to teach at SIU. The wind was blowing sand from Big Dog side. The puddles have killed the grass on that side.

Blitzkrieg's Tale
Not many big busters there today. I wandered around smelling things. I always make a round of the paremeter. (sp?)

Lady Chica's Tale
I had only the birds to chase today. Mostly just sat around. Lots of wind.

Think I may take a nap. Tired out.

BOOK REVIEW
Jonathan Kellerman, *Rage* (2002)
Alex Delaware police procedural. Eight years before the novel opens, two teen age kids killed a toddler. One of the kids is killed after a month in prison. The other kid gets out and calls Dr. Delaware. On the way to meeting Alex, Rand is killed. So Alex and Sturgis set out to find the killer. Publisher's Weekly should be happy with this killer.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: