Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16, 2010

9:30 am. I am euphoric. Back online. I was so discouraged last night. Off to tai chi ce matin.

1:00 PM Went to tai chi. Read paper and ate nibbles at Senior Center. Returned to computer. I had not thought about what I would wipe out. My lists of books read is GONE. Emails are saved on web. I save pictures so they can be replaced. In the old days all my emails saved would be erased. Maybe I have Kodak or something on the web.

I keep seeing ads for exercises to keep one's brain active. Seniors need to exercise their brains. I strongly recommend putting together one's computer.

4:15 PM LC can be such a pest when she wants me to get up. She washes my face. I cant find my grocery list. I know I am forgetting something.
And then she just lay under the table in the park.

Blitzkrieg's Tale
We didn't do much running tonight. I was all tired out from last night.

Lady Chica's Tale
Milo has joined our Running Group. He is a pale tan little thing, looks like a chihuahua/terrier mix. I mostly lay around under the table. Mom went over to the canopy to talk with Ray.

BOOK REVIEW
Stephen White, *Blinded* (2008)
Alan Gregory series. Again Alan is in conflict over the need for patient confidentiallity. One of Dr. Gregory's patients tells him that her husband has committed murder. Alan is pressured to call the police. Events unwind.
Sam PUrdy, Alan's policeman friend, is invited to eat turdurken for Thanksgiving dinner. I have wondered how it gets sliced.




Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: