Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19, 2010

Up t 9:30 AM LC was washing my face again. And off to Wendy's. It is chilly again. And I had put almost all my winter clothes away and pulled out my pack of shorts.

Judy reported the latest news. She has cable and watches the news shows. Bill Clinton has been ob eding about political anger. I think and Judy agrees that it is all basically racist.

The computer techs instlled Open Office on my machine and it is too complex for me. I cannot figure out how to set up a data base. I think I will install my old Works. I had been thinking about installing Works word processing bc it is more IdiotUser Friendly.
Well, Works will not install on this computer. Ha.

I was too wired to take a nap. Finally we went to dog park. Nothing much happenin'. I am exhausted from struggles with computer.

Blitzkrieg's Tale
Well, there was a young filly who was eager to run, but there was an older male dog who kept pestering her. Ruined our running.

Lady Chica's Tale
We were ready to go home when Buddy appeared. So he and I did a few short runs to say hello. I finally got Mom to chase me --- when I walked. I can walk faster than she can.

Oda Mae just brot me a piece of strawberry pie. Oh, yum!!!!

BOOK REVIEW
Stephen White, *Remote Control* (1997)
Alan Gregory series.
At any one time the thrillers are concerned with one subject. Just now (2010) the subject is terrorists. See White's latest book. During the late nineties the subject was technology.
This book is involved with imaginary advances in technology. One is able to record feelings and another person can experience the feelings.
A man being with a woman is recorded, and various people are out to get that disc. I can't remember when we knew who the villain was.

No comments: