Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6, 2010

Baptist Center. 11 am -- so far thirteen single men. At Bunkhaus they have microwaves.two family units.
The clients kept coming one at a time and I was busy.

I came home, ate lunch and took a nap Then off to the dog park. Sat and chatted during a perfect evening.

Blitzkrieg's Tale
We had a nice afternoon at the park. Sometimes we raced with Buddy. A lot of the time we just lay in the grass and enjoyed the afternoon.

Lady Chica's Tale
I stalked birds. I ran with Buddy. We had packs going on both sides of the fence. Buddy keeps trying to jump the fence. He can jump to the top but he cant get over. Then I just lay on the grace. It was pleasantly cool. Just perfect weather.

Came home all tired out.

BOOK REVIEW
J.A. Jance, *Lying In Wait* (1994)
J.P. Beaumont set in Seattle, WA. A fishing ship burns and a corpse is found inside. Beau meets two friends from high school. I had read this long ago; so I could make guesses.Interesting set of motivations for the murder.


Hugs, Dr. Liz


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: