Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8, 2010

Well, this has been a slow day. And not even a book review. I slept like a log. Got up feeling refreshed. So we went off to the dog park. No dogs present, for the most part.

Blitzkrieg's tale
Mom got us all off schedule today. We get up and go to the park. She knows that nobody is ever there around noon. I walked around the parimeter smelling smells.

Lady Chica's Tale
I stalked a few blackbirds. Or are they starlings? Mom says she doesn't know. She says blackbirds may be a generic name, whatever that means. She talks sometimes when I dont understand what she is talking about.

We came home. I intended to take a nap and the afternoon passed. Then I couldn't sleep. I am waiting for MI 5. I didn't watch it last week. I wonder who died last week. They keep killing off the characters.
Ruth went off into the wild blue yonder but I saw the actress who played her in two cameo roles.

No book review. I cant find where I put the WWI book down.

Nobody has commented on Getting to Know Dr. Liz. I expected my sister to argue with me.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: