Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20, 2010

Baptis Center I am still asleep.
By 9:15 I had processed six units.
M-1, M-2, M-2, M-2, W-4, M-1

M-1, M-1, W-1 by 9:50 am


M-2, M-1, M-2, M-2 by 11:00

M-2, M-1,M-3 until we close at 11:30. Sixteen units today. Only one family.

Came home, took a short nap and had a massage.
Strange evening at the dog park. Not one dog barked. I wanted to send some background noise to a friend. Some puppies and I mean puppies wanted to play with B and LC but the latter rejected the pups. LC could get nobody to run with her.

Blitzen's Tale
None of our regular big busters were there. Just some new dogs who looked at us and wondered why. I wandered around smelling.

Lady Chica's Tale
I stood at the fence and stood at the fence. Nobody came. One or two big busters came and sniffed at my nose. They just did not understand. Chance and Buddy didn't come.

Now 7 PM. I guess I will just sit and read tonight. Maybe a nap.

BOOK REVIEW
Michelle Gagnon, *Bone Yard* (2008)
Not for the squeamish. Scenes of torture. I did not anticipate that. The book starts mildly enuf. Some bones are found on the Appalachian Trail. A forensic scientist is called in. Special Agent Kelly Jones of the FBI is sent to the case bc bones are found in both Mass and Vermont. Eventually two bodies are found in New York state.
A serial killer has been killing young male prostitutes for ten years. He has buried the bodies but somebody dug them up and spread them around the trail.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: