Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another Saturday

Sent off last night's journall. Checked my bank account online and found my $300 rebate. Yeah.

Well, I made a library run. I took back an overdue book and paid a fine of 15 cents. Then I went to Walgreen's to pick up a roll of developed film. That was a fiasco. Only one picture on the film. Off to my bank. In total broad daylight I cannot find my way out of the Northeast Mall complex. Eventually I manged to return home.

Took a nap. Sewed and listened to yet another book on tape. *Shooting at Loons*. At five the dogs demanded to go to the park. Ray was there with Charlie, the lazy weiner dog. Another pair of owners of a black weiner dog arrived, and on and on they went. Owners of weiner dogs are absolutely the worst. Recounting every weiner dog they have ever seen.

Came home exhausted. Called my son. Gotta shower and to bed.
When Lady Chica sleeps she makes a little humming noise.

No comments: