Thursday, May 22, 2008

Maron, Up Jumps the Devil

Yesterday, Blitzen barked at me until I lay down for my nap. That is what I am supposed to do every afternoon. I personally believe that Blitzen needs to attend AlAnon. In AlAnon he might learn not to control others. Unfortunately he can control me.

Landscapers were here early this morning. The dogs were up at 1 am barking at something I could not see.

I spent the morning sewing and listening to The Cat Who Read Backwards, the first Cat who. I have completed four shirts, have one ready to hem, and I keep cutting them out. I have all this fabric. I planned to make blouses etc. fabric I need to use before I die.

Massage at one. Came home and napped. Fascinating to read about computers in 1970, with a pic of young Ross Perot. I remember, that is when we were afraid government would monopolize info about each of us.

Went off to Ft. Woof where Ray was there with Charlie and Marcie with Heidi. There was the cutest little hound puppy. The owners of the puppy looked like a couple out of Tobacco Road. I had a hard time believing they are real.
I made a library run. So I was *reading* a Margaret Maron novel. I manfully resisted temptation to look at the last chapter and was even more amazed than ever at the killer. Picked up more tapes to hold me over the weekend.

I have finished four shirts and have nine more cut out. I can wear a different shirt every day for two weeks. wow.

No comments: