Friday, May 23, 2008

Party Party

I slept in until ten. So I missed exercise and senior self defense. I am still slightly stiff from my massage hier but she fixed the pain in my left arm.
I finished *The Devil Jumps Up*. Could not resist starting *Storm Track* and had to peek at the last chapter so that I could go to sleep. Yes, WS, I peek at the last chapter. And I am still eager to finish reading it ce matin.

Tonight our Sunday School class had a party for our pastor and his wife. I had a great time altho I had to drive over to the other side of Ft. Worth. Chatted with the mother of our hostess, who despairs as do I that we can only get one thing done in a day.

I also listened to The Cat Who something, the first Cat Who book. When the killer turned up, I did not remember meeting him in the beginning. I may have to listen to that tape over again.

After taking a nap. I needed a nap??? we went to Ft. Woof. Ray brought me a sack of new potatoes. So delicious. I broiled a couple before I went to the party so that I would not be so greedy. As it turned out, most of the food was dessert. I had a little dish of mousse from La Madelaine, a piece of some kind of cake, a piece of choc cheese cake and a little tart. Oh yes, somebody brought ice cream bars. What a great idea. I had a fudge bar. from that little creamery in Brenham. Blue Belle ice cream.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: