Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday May 29

AT 9 AM I was composing the journall when my internet connection dropped and my work was erased. So we left for Ft. Woof so that we could chat with Judy. Medium hot today. Two motorsickles were there and Blitzen had to be on time out for trying to dig under the fence. I wish the fences were set in concrete like the dog park on Davis Blvd.

We had a semi-riot here at 6 am (dogs). They were probably walking the dog, the people parked in the RV. The dog and Blitzen exchanged trash talk last night.
Cat Who Saw Stars was cute. At the end Qwill had a dream that a UFO landed and little green cats deplaned.
Off to tai chi. Another day has been added by request. I mean our class is now M, W, Thur.

I had a vivid dream that I was involved in a protest demonstration of some kind.

Now I have awakened from my nap. I feel time disoriented tonight. I have felt rested today. LIstening to a tape of Cat Who Turned On and Off.

No comments: