Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May 21

Decided last night not to set the alarm and to skip exercise class. Our teacher gave us some exercises to loosen ham strings. I am doing that. Going to do laundry and sew and listen to tape. Should it be Cat Who or Margaret Maron's Homefire.

Well, Margaret Maron won again. I am amazed at who the arsonist turned out to be. I thot I had it figured out. I have spent the day listening to Homefire on tape and sewing. I managed to make it to tai chi, but I forgot completely that I had signed up for a luncheon at the Senior Center.

Ray brought me two new potatoes from his garden. I broiled them for supper. sliced and broiled. My neighbor found and brot home a stash of old Geographic magazines. I am reading an article written in 1970 about the computer revolution. And the personal computer had not yet appreared.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: