Saturday, May 24, 2008

May 24

I really slept in this morning. It is already noon. Plan to go to Ft. Woof immediately to avoid the softball crowd which monopolizes the parking lot with tail gate parties. Next weekend the Olympic softball team is coming to Gateway Park.

What led me to believe that the tail gate parties would not be there? It was hot. I sit at a picnic table under a shelter. After an hour, Lady Chica came over and asked to go home. Blitzen takes breaks by lying on the table.

Whited Sepulchre: no indication of a dachsund meetup. I think that may be obsolete info.

Stopped by Town Talk. Now I am ready for a nap.

Well, when I woke from my nap it is 6 PM. So far all I have done today is sleep. I am trying to play fetch with LC who has no concept of the idea.

Writing at 10 PM. I am sleepy again. I called my son and then sat around reading. Blue Wolf in Green Fire. about upper MI.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: