Sunday, May 18, 2008

Books on Tape

The alarm rang and I just could not wake up. So I am missing Sunday School. Eating breakfast. Hopefully I can get myself to church. Sun is shining.

After church we had lunch on the patio, hamburgers no less. I have been craving a hamburger, a fast food hamburger, not ground beef I can make at home.

Came home and took a nap.


I have not looked at the time until now, 4 PM. Unlike me.


I have been flighty lately. As I ignored, saw too late a Do Not Enter Sign and drove the wrong way down a one way street, I figured out what is happening. I changed to a more efficient anti-depressent, which also treats OCD. I use obsessions to compensate for ADD. And as my obsessions vanish I manifest ADD.
Off to Ft. Woof.

Best I get this sent. Blitzen was such a good dog at Ft. Woof. he minded me when I shouted to stop humping another dog.
I purely love to listen to mysteries on tape, because I can't read the last chapter and find who the killer is. This is especially true of Margaret Moran bc in the last chapter the killer is never anybody whom you suspected, altho the clues are all there. In an interview, Moran said that she grew up reading classical mysteries.

Went to AlAnon and only four of us there. Few people always makes for an informal meeting and more in depth.

No comments: