Saturday, August 9, 2008

Indiana Jones

10:44 am Dawdled in bed until time to shower and dress. Dogs to Lea's backyard and me to Indiana Jones with Lea.
Well, Indiana Jones is still Indiana Jones. (It is a movie starring Harrison Ford.) The usual impossible events. As the story grows more rediculous the movie gets better and better. Harrison Ford is still sexy in my book.

After the movie, Lea and I made our pilgrimage to Joanne's fabric. This was a PPQS field trip. I bought a pattern and Lea bought some fabric.

Book Review
Earlene Fowler, *Broken Dishes*
This is the series where each title is the name of a quilt pattern. I could not find this pattern in my book of patterns. It may be there under another name. In this book, Broken Dishes is the name of a ranch where Benni Harper is helping her friends start a dude ranch. On a trail ride, one of the ranch dogs brings back a human bone. Long buried.
I thot I was so clever guessing the villain in the first chapter, until I reached the end and realized that I had read this book before long ago. It was published in 2004.









Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: