Sunday, August 10, 2008

Seven Sisters

A little gecko is living near me and walks across my window.

I made it to Sunday School and church. I have been tired all afternoon. Listening to tapes of *Torch*. The casettes are bad.

Finished hemming Lea's quilt. Went to dog park. Both dogs tired themselves out and are asleep. Judy, Ken and Szabo were there.

BOOK REVIEW
Earlene Fowler, *Seven Sisters*
In this series, every book title is the name of a quilt pattern. This pattern has seven stars and is based on pelaides. In the book this is the name of a ranch. I had read this before but wanted to read again for the relationships. Each book is an episode in Benni Harper's life. In this case, Benni's stepson is engaged to marry a woman from an important ranch family. At the engagement party, the fiance's aunt's husband is shot.

No comments: