Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday August 1

8 am Up briefly to orient myself. Woke from a nightmare where all was chaos, sort of like the beginning of Left Behind.

11 am Lady Chica licks me until I get up. She is so determind. I believe that Hank the Cattle Dog is a blue heeler altho he is not pictured as such.

Ran errands. Remind me never to go to the bank at noon on Friday. Long waiting line. I am so tired this afternoon. The temp ranges around 105 every day.

Couldn't get to sleep. Just tired. Took dogs to Ft. Woof and they just lay around. Then they come home and use the house for a race track.

BOOK REVIEW
Janet Ivanovich, *high Five*
I found this amusing whereas in the past I have hated this series. The protagonist is Stephanie, a bounty hunter in Trenton, New Jersey. In this book she is searching for her Uncle Fred, who has vanished.

J.D. Robb, *Interlude in Death*
romantic police procedural. This is the series about Eve Dallas in 2060, lt in New York Police. Only this time she is off planet in a resort satellite owned by her husband. She is speaking at a police seminar and murder ensues.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: