Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jonathan Kellerman

I threw down breakfast and threw on clothes and off we went to Ft. Woof. Guess who was there> Fifteen cops on motorsickles, seemingly being trained. The cops set up an obstacle course in the parking lot, using traffic cones. These guys seemed to be learning. An instructor was out yelling at them.
Blitzen and Lady Chica run side by side in perfect tandem, and people are amazed. It comes from being on a double leash and running. They learned.

I went Krogering. Indulged myself with dove bars and a calzone.
Mystery solved: Marilyn and I have thot Mildred non compos mentis. She confided that she is on meds for Alzheimer's.

I worry about senility but Martha assures me that I have always been like this.

Took a nap. This evening I went over and sewed while chatting with Marilyn. She tells me about her childhood.


BOOK REVIEW
Jonathan Kellerman, *The Conspiracy Club*
In my opinion, this is not one of his better novels. Kellerman introduces a new protagonist, a young psychologist whose fiance is slain by a serial killer. With the help of the Central Conspiracy Club he tracks down the killer.

No comments: