Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mary Willis Walker

I slept so well, perhaps because I am pain free. Slept till eleven and we made the dog park by noon. Only dog knowedgable people there and not many. Two owners came over from the big dog area bc somebody brot in three, yes thee intact male pit bulls.
There was a dog who looked just like Blitzen, she was part lab/part rottweiler. Caused me to wonder what Blitzen's genetic makeup is. Blitzen and I had a confrontation last night. He refused to "down" for a treat. So I walked away and he raced over to hastily "down".

I have found two Texas writers, William Manchee and Mary Willis Walker

Just lay around all afternoon. Trip to the dog park does me in. Listened to tape of *Red Scream* by Mary Willis Walker. Red scream refers to the scream of a person being executed.

Attended AA birthday night. Always a lot of food and birthday cake. Tomorrow I start my diet. Ha. I brot home some home made bread. The lady who brot it kept telling me to take some more.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: