Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mary Willis Walker

I went to bed in time to get up for Sunday School. It is 8:14 am and Blitzen is still in bed, rather than up begging to lick my breakfast bowl.

Our new Interim Pastor preached his first sermon. He has a pronounced southern accent (not Texan). Margie T is on the other side of the church divide. She and I each agreed it was a good sermon. He used a lot of Biblical support but it was a strong sermon. He has spent the last ten years teaching in a seminary, the same job that our former pastor has taken over.

Lay around all afternoon. went to the dog park. I told Ray about the jack russel. It turns out that Ray knows that jack russel. Chip (the jack russel) attacks Ray's dog every time Chip comes to the park. Ray threatens to shoot the jack russel.

BOOK REVIEW
Mary Willis Walker, *Red Scream*
Molly is a true crime writer. She has written a book about a serial killer. Now it appears that there is one murder the serial killer did not commit. I am halfway through the tape. I can think of three suspects. It is going to be a surprise ending.
I recommend this book to all mystery fans.
Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: