Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No book review

I do so want to sleep in. 8:30 AM off to Baptist Center. Dogs exhausted and glad to be home.

Baptist Center. 10 am and six people have been processed for groceries. Ricipients were calm today. No hostility.
I am the happiest and most serene ever.
Probably no book review.I have had no time to read.

I came home and slept three hours. starting to rain. I am not going to drive into Arlington for AlAnon meeting and group conscience (aka business meeting).

In lieu of book review:
Reading more on middle ages by William Manchester.
manchester thinks that Magellen is the key pin to the end of middle ages. Not only did his expedition sail around the world, but they discoverd TIME.

The ships kept a daily log, as ships do. When the survivors (18) reached Spain they found they had gained a day. This blew apart all the old theories about anything.
Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: