Thursday, July 17, 2008

Joan Hess

My avocado seed is sprouting. I have three little citrus sprouts.
Meanwhile I have two white denim pants and shorts I cannot find. Where did I pack them away? I have searched everwhere.
Well, I got up and walked dogs. Took package to post office. took some books to Half Price Books and did not make my gas money. When one buys used books from Amazon.com one cannot hope to make much at resale.
Then I attended birthday ice cream social at rec center. Marilyn, Mildred and Ola Mae insist I attend. We had banana splits and cup cake. Wow it was good. Now for a nap
NEW SCAM:
Some kind of Nestle something.

I was napping nicely when the lawn mower came by. Guess what!!!
Took dogs to Ft. Woof. Awfully warm.

BOOK REVIEW
Joan Hess, *A Diet to Die For*
Actually a classic mystery story. Claire Malloy owns a second hand book store. This novel deals with a friend who joins a diet clinic. I found it enthralling but light.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: