Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday strikes again July 21

Monday morning strikes again. Dogs got me out of bed. I have been struggling with my computer for an hour. Windows involuntarily updates or did I hit the wrong button. etc etc etc
Off to purchase a new cell phone.

I did not need a new cell phone. Clerk cleaned dust in two minutes. I left happily.
Drifted past Thrift Town. Found a Chico's blouse. On Monday seniors get a 30% discount. I will get rid of two tee shirts.
Arrived home soaked to the skin with sweat. I changed clothes and Lady Chica expected me to be taking a shower.

I lounged in bed all afternoon, listening to Manchester on tape. The heat is getting to me, as well as ozone alert.
PPQS met tonight. I am going to try writing some stuff about my life. I want to write about the vast change that has occurred in my life time. *I Have Seen Rocks From the Moon*. Lea encourages me.

BOOK REVIEW
James Grippando, *Under Cover of Darkness*
Author has left some ends dangling, including woman hung in prison (literally dangling, get it?) On the whole, however, I recommend it for a thriller.
Got tapes for William Manchester. Struggling thru Milton Friedman. For lightening up I read Hank the cowdog.
Library does not have Gary Manzies, *1421 China Discovers America* and *1434 China Discovers Portugal*

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: