Thursday, August 14, 2008

Linda Fairstein

I have had a day!!!! First off, I went to Stitchin Time. A fellow resident of Sunset Gardens is having a craft class. The teacher cut off fabric for a tote bag, actually two for me and one I will give Clara. So I have a new project.
Then I took my car to Kwik Kar in Arlington, where I have gone for 15 years. The little light that is a coolant icon kept coming on and going off. It turned out to be the thermostat. They cleaned it and replaced something. Now even the AC is cold. I don't really understand all this.

Then off to Town Talk. They had lots and lots of goodies. I bought strawberries. I read in Wikipedia that people who eat fruit regularly have a lower probability of getting shingles. I know two people with shingles, Bill R and Doris.

Came home and took a nap. Then worked steadily on my string quilt. I am making three scrap quilts. Off to Ft. Woof at seven. Lady Chica got muddy. She got wet and rolled in the dirt.

BOOK REVIEW
Linda Fairstein,*Killer Heat*
Police procedural. Our heroine is an assistant district attorney and the case revolves around a serial killer. They visit various historical sites around Manhattan. Interesting.




Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: