Monday, February 15, 2010

February 15, 2010

6 am Up for a pit stop. I was having a horrible dream I dont' remember.

Blitzkrieg's Tale
Mom forgot to let me write my tale yesterday. Just cuz I was asleep. Aunt Martha came over and we took a walk in the field. Most of that funny stuff is gone.
Second Tale
There was a cute little puppy, but Mom put me on a time out. He kept wanting to play. Not many dogs there today. I was bored.

Lady Chica's Tale
Aunt Martha walked us. she walks a lot better than Mom. Mom is such a slow poke. Mom tells her she needs more exercise.
Secnd Tale
None of the big ol busters would run today. Buddy arrived just when we were going home.

9:35 am Had a difficult time sleeping in with dogs clawing me from both sides. It seems like a month since last Monday.

I did 3 minutes on the treadmill, slow and level. Burned 2 calories. (50 calories = 1 point)

Met Judy at Wendy's. I was tired out.

After a nap we went to dog park. Dogs were bored. Buddy arrived as we were leaving.

BOOK REVIEW
Bill Crider, *Murder in Four Parts*
Sheriff Dan Rhodes is invited to join the Clearview Barbershop Choir. Before he can join, the director is found murdered in his florist shop. It looks as if he got into an argument with somebody and the killer smashed him with a pipe.
Crider's books are fun to read.



Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: