Friday, February 5, 2010

February 5, 2010

Thrusday night. I survived MI-5. I keep thinking they are going to kill Adam off. Then I couldn't get to sleep. Too much adrenalin.

Tai chi this morning. Twelve students there. I was shocked that one of the students had no bra and a low cut neckline.
Noon. Now for a nap.

It was a perfect day at the dog park. Ray was there with Charlie and Maggie. None of the big dogs came near the fence. Buddy was there bc I heard his mom calling him.

Blitzkrieg's Tale
I haven't eaten anything today. My tummy doesn't feel good. I just wandered around the park.

Lady Chica's Tale
None of the big busters came near the fence. I watched the front fence, keeping an eye on that cop car parked there. He was up to no good.

We came home and took a nap. Then we watched our television programs on PBS.

BOOK REVIEW
John Sandford, *Phantom Prey* (2008)
Lucas Davenport, Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, police procedural. By this book. Lucas has a toddler son. Kidd is married, too, but we dont know to whom.
The usual serial killer. This plot has an unusual twist, shocking, that you learn at the middle of the book. You know who the killer is but Lucas doesn't.
Weather pressures Lucas to help a friend find her missing daughter.



Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: