Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 21, 2010

Slept until 11 am. Gave up on religious services. As a side effect of anti-biotic I am outsourcing my innards. I did not think I could make it thru a service.
I will see dentist tomorrow and ask about Immodium. Flyer says not to take with anti-biotic. I looked on internet and immodium interacts with certain chemicals, including black pepper.
The weather is warm. I was out with only a tee shirt.
Helen's grandchildren were playing tag and my dogs were crazy. So we went out. The dogs would not run with kids. Blitzen is afraid to go away from me. Anyhow, kids and dogs got acquainted. After that, we came in and dogs ignored the kids outside.
Doing laundry at long last.

;The sun came out and we hurried to the dog park. Lots and lots of dogs there. Chance and Buddy were there. So Lady Chica did a lot of running. Blitzen does not run much. He goes over to the fence and stirs everything up.

Blitzkrieg's Tale
I love to get those ol busters stirred up. I stand at the fence and trash talk. I yell "Your mother's a bitch." And of course she is.

Lady Chica's Tale
I had fun today running with Chance and Buddy. That ol Buddy is a bully. He bit a dog who got in his way.

The temp dropped as we sat in the park. Some people just outside my window are letting loose a bunch of balloons.

BOOK REVIEW
John Sandford, *Mortal Prey* (2002)
I find this hard to read; it is like a Greek tragedy. Lucas Davenport, Minnesota BCA. The book is about Clara Rink, the female hitman. Clara fled to Mexico and was doing fine. Until an assasin killed her lover, wounded her and caused a miscarriage. Clara recovers and sets forth to eliminate a set of people. We know at the beginning that she will be killed at the end.

No comments: