Saturday, February 27, 2010

February 27, 2010

What a day. I am exhausted. Got up about ten and messed around. at one I loaded dogs and set out for Lea's to attend Circle Theatre.
The car would not start.
My next parking buddy came over. He has a clone of my Saturn. He gave me a jump start.
So off I went.

Lea decided it would be safer to take her car. She was not sure she could drive, having had eyelid surgery this week. But we arrived safely. And home safely. The car started. I stopped by my local repairman on the way home. he tested the battery and it tests fine. So.

Circle Theatre was OPUS. It did not have much of a plot. It was an inside look at a string quartet. They fussed and argued. They fired one violist and hired a woman. Then the fired man came back and wanted to replace first violinist. And then the cellist got upset and smashed an antique violin.
It doesn't sound like much, but it was fun.

Blitzkrieg's Tale
Lady Chica's Tale
What happens at Pup's stays at Pup's.

By the way, the other day someone asked why I didn't name my other dog Donder. No wonder that Blitzen gets upset.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: