Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 19, 2010

At 3 am I made a pit stop and fell asleep on the potty. As I was falling off I woke enuf to go back to bed.

11:23 am I slept well. Muscles feel good. Dogs got me up, barking at some lawn machine. Sun is shining. Temp will get to sixty today, they say.

Went over and got a hair cut. About time, I say.
Came home and took a nap.

We got to the park early, about three. Sun shining, lots of dogs altho none we knew.

Blitzkrieg's Tale
I tried to get those big lugs to run the fence but no luck. I got really mad when mom was petting this puppy.

Lady Xica's Tale
I ran back and forth along the fence. Sometimes I got somebody to run with me. Tiger rane or twice. She is a fruitcake, loose in the head. But what can you expect of a catahoulie.

Another nap. Today has been devoted to sleep. I was dreaming and continued to finish my dream when I woke up, but I dont remember it. It was like something from Outlander.

BOOK REVIEW
Have not finished a book today. I spent too much time sleeping. Reading a book by Harold Coyle, but it is hard going. He has Druze Christians, Iranians, Americans and israelis. Each is getting ready for a confrontation.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: