Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 18, 2010

10:30 AM The dogs have been kicking up a fuss all morning. I sat down at my computer and looked out the window at two police cars. My first thought was that somebody had died. Often somebody dies in the night and the police have to break down the door. I never use the lock without a key.
So snoopy me, we harnessed up and went for our morning walk. The dogs were happy. The mgr was talking with the police, and I asked if somebody had died. "That's usually why the police come", I said. No, nobody had died. I moseyed on my way.
Some woman was sitting disconsolately by a pile of empty cartons. I had noticed the cartons yesterday, somebody moving in.
So much for that story. I will never know.

I tottered off to vote early in the primary. Now 2:15 PM. Now for a nap. PPQS tonight.

4:21. The dogs were willing to take a nap this afternoon. Tonight Lea and I are going to work on the green and yellow batik quilt.

Blitzkrieg's Tale
Lady Xica's Tale
What happens at Pup's stays at Pup's.

BOOK REVIEW
John Sandford, *Broken Prey*
Lucas Davenport, Minnesota BCA. The basic premise of this plot is far fetched, but the book is a good read. Lots of suspense as Lucas hunts another serial killer.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: