Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 16, 2010

I had not set alarm as I had thot but woke anyway. Yeah me. Off to Baptist Center. Sun is shining.

Baptist Center
We have had a heavy rush. Baptist Center was closed Thur,Fri last week.
Big Rush: 4 units,2 each
By 10 am we have done 7 units, one of t hem 6
By 10:50 we have done 12 units.
By 11:15 we have done 17 units,one of them 7 members.

I came home and tried to take a nap and the dogs kept pestering me. Then I had a massage. My massage therapist was telling me about a person she knows (now in jail) whose husband stole a prescription pad and has been writing his own prescriptions for hydroxocodein (??).

We finally made it to the dog park. Buddy was there and the dogs got some exercise.

Blitzkreig's Tale
I tried socializing some young pups, but Mom wont hear of it. And the pup's owner grabbed him. I wasn't going to hurt him.

Lady Chica's Tale
I take my meals in my den. I ate supper tonight and just flopped. Chasing Buddy.

BOOK REVIEW
John Sandford, *Naked Prey*
I really enjoyed this book. Perhaps bc there are layers of killers. One couple gets killed. Then another couple gets killed by partners of the first couple. Then the killer's killer gets killed.
Oh, yes, Luke Davenport, now of the Minnesota BCA.
Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: