Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24, 2010

Rent. I just thot of it.
Slept till 12:30 noon. I can feel myself healing. My sinus are so clear. Antibiotics are miracles.
PPQS tonight. LC is eagerly looking forward to helping John garden.
Lea had minor surgery on Monday. So we will spend a quiet evening.

Blitzkrieg's Tale
Lady Chica's Tale
What happens at Pup's stays at Pup's.

Lea made dinner, best soup I have ever tasted. Dump cake. corn bread. No wonder she was tired. We came home early. It is taking longer to recover than she expected.

BOOK REVIEW
Laura Childs, *Tragic Magic* (2009)
chick pick. scrapbooking mystery. Carmela owns Memory Mine, a scrapbooking shop in N'orleans. Her friend, Ava, owns Juju Voodoo shop. They are hired to decorate a haunted house. The owner falls out of a window in flames. The house is scary, haunted.
I find this awfully mild. Carmela has a relationship with homicide dick.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: