Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 10

I have one red and black block finished. 14 to go.

Up just before the alarm rang at 9:30. I must also be programmed as well as the dogs. Off to dog park. Martha will pick me up around 1 or 2.

Reading *Guns, Germs and Steel*. He brings up something I did not realize. Bacteria are picked up from domesticated animals. Hunting peoples don't have the same germs. That is why Europeans brot devestating germs to the New World. The Aztecs were conquered by small pox.

Lady Chica is a pill. She refused to go thru the agility course, even for a treat. she is having fun with me. I can tell by her body language.

Lady Chica's Tale
Ha ha ha. Mom wanted me to run the agility course but I fooled her.

Blitzen's Tale
Park was boring this morning. The big dogs wouldn't look at us. There are three great big white busters but they wont play.

I had a wonderful time today. Josh and Jake were both home. We had a great time. Jeff grilled a turkey outdoors. Delish. Josh showe us a video of his fraternity at ACU.
Came home and watched Masterpiece Mystery, a new series concerning Wallender, created by the author Henning Mankill, a Swedish author.

No comments: