Saturday, May 2, 2009

May 2

The dogs have an alarm clock in their head. At 9:28 am Blitzen leaped out of bed and demanded breakfast. [In the novel Lassie Go Home, Lassie goes home bc she needs to be at the school gate at 4 PM to meet the boy.]
I could not get to sleep last night until 4 am. One of those nights. So I am going back to bed. Email from Judy that weather will be bad and they are going to park early.

I did not feel sleepy so went to park. Met Judy, Ken and Szabo. I was there two hours. Dogs were tired and just lay on the table. Judy says she likes to talk to me bc so much comes out of my mouth.

We got home just in time. It is still raining. I took a nap. Garrison Keeler just sang a cowboy song called Twitter. The cowboy is riding the range sending a twitter just like Tex Ritter. Great irony.

Spending the evening sewing and vacuuming. decided this is the only time I am awake.

Lady Chica's Tale
After breakfast I just flopped down for another nap and then Mom decided to go to the park. She says she does not sleep. I cant understand that myself. We ran and ran. We stayed a long time. saw Szabo.
Finally we got home and I could get on with my nap. I think it is the rain.

Blitzen's Tale
Stayed at the park for a long, long time. Old Szabo was there. We ran and ran and ran.

BOOK REVIEW
Johnathan Keller, *True Detectives*
Alex Delaware and Sturgis make cameo appearances as well as Petra, but this may be the start of a new series about a pair of brothers, one black and one white, one a cop and the other a PI. Both are working on the same case, a missing girl.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: