Monday, May 18, 2009

May 18, 2009

Lady Chica's Tale
Sunday night. Mom has this big box she sits around watching. Lots of things move on it and it makes noises. Tonight she had some big dogs in there. I could hear them. I wonder how this works.

Monday aft. The dog park was boring again today. I was busy parking cars.

Monday morning 10 AM. I deamed I was riding to Wendy's on a sled pulled by a big white dog, not one I had ever owned. In the snow of course. But the dog was just like Lady Chica. She refused to cooperate without being on a leash. My sister was in the dream, aged about ten. I sent her back to get the leash. And it was after eleven, the time of meeting, and it got later and later and later.

I came home -- in real time -- and took a nap. I am so tired today.

Judy and I talked about being pro-choice. This came up talking about Obama's speech at Notre Dame. I dont know that the Bible talks about abortion. It is my firm belief that the patriarchs did not know what was going on in those red tents. (women stayed in them during menstraution). Nomadic women controlled births. You can't trapise around the plains dragging three or four toddlers.

Took a nap. Then to the dog park. At first we were alone. Then half a dozen chattering ladies came in. It was pleasant under the shelter with a small breeze blowing.
We all came home and took another nap. I have spent four hours today napping after eight hours of sleep. I am so tired.

Blitzen's Tale
Those big busters wouldn't come near the fence. Ha. Not much doing at the dog park. Mom has slept all day.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: