Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 16

Friday night. I have not been in the habit of watching telly. So the dogs have not been conditioned to realize that we take walks only during the commercial. I am trying to tell them but they dont listen.
Just watched something from BBC. I dont understand the ending. Why did the woman get arrested?

Saturday 6:54 AM Up for breakfast and back to bed. I woke up hungry. At 4 am we had a huge rainstorm, a gulley washer. And I remember I left my car windows open. Oh, well, the back seat is covered with towels.

9:30 am and Blitzen demanded I get up. Or maybe that Lady Chica get off the bed. I got up and here we are. I have yet to check my car.
Actually it did not get very wet. I think the rain came behind the car not into the windows.

I worked on my sewing projects. Took a long, long nap. Went to the dog park at 5:30 PM and there were Judy, Ken and Szabo. Came home, sewing between chapters. Bill our tai chi teacher says he works for five minutes, rests for ten.

Lady Chica's Tale
Mostly no dogs around. So I chased birds. Mom said she was glad I was getting some exercise. I go all out. I have been clocked at 25 mph.

Blitzen's tale
Old Szabo turned up. At first we had fun double teaming this pit bull puppy. Actually he seemed to want to play with us but all the peoples objected. He went home. Finally got a big buster running across the fence.

No time to finish a book. I am reading a big thick book. Richard North Patterson. on gun control


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: