Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20, 2009

9:30 AM We all three seem to be programed for rising at this time. Beautiful day. Our program for the day is to clean house steadily. Put away some projects. Fabric is my problem. Piles of half finished quilt blocks and shirts.

Well, I am satisfied with today's achievements. The living room looks halfway decent. Some fabric stashed away. Off to dog park at 6 PM

Gracie's mom is Kelly. We had a little therapy session there in the dog park. I think the author of *One Nation Under Dog* has hit on something, that dog parks are now the center of social interaction. Shadows were falling as we sat talking.

Lady Chica's Tale
It was almost tomorrow before we got to the dog park. Mom kept running that vacuum thing again. I hid behind the sofa. She did keep the door open. I like to lie there at the screen door except it's glass so Blitzen can't get out. I can smell under the door.

Blitzen's Tale
Well, by the time we get to the park, all the big busters have gone home. Nobody will run with us. Mom sat there all the time talking to gracie's mom.

BOOK REVIEW
Lynn Hightower, *High Water*
Stand alone suspense thriller. Impossible plot. Too convoluted. Unbelievable. Fun to read. I rested between working.






BOOK REVIEW

No comments: