Friday, May 15, 2009

May 15

Alarm rang at 9:30. Off to tai chi. Dogs made a lot of fuss this morning. I dont wake up enuf to shut them up. Finally I got everybody settled down just in time for alarm to ring. -- I wondered if they were responding to dog at the end of the bldg. I could hear her. The bldgs act like an echo chamber.

Tai Chi. We had a new member, another man almost 90. He chatted on and on and on. Now off to dog park after eating lunch.

Evening 7:49 PM. I can hear lady Chica getting into another trash basket.

Judy and I chatted for more than an hour. One thing we talked about was the books we read as a child. This led to my dream as I slept. I dreamed that I lived in a small town and I was trying to find a book I had never read.

I came home and slept for three hours, dreaming as I said. I told Lady Chica that we would take a shower and she went into a frenzy of excitement. She ran around and barked.

Now I am dressed. I plan to watch Bill Moyer's journal and then Waking the Dead.

Lady Chica's Tale
It is such fun to take a shower. I love to take a shower. I am so bored tonight. I parked cars at the park today.

Blitzen's Tale
Well, we saw old Szabo at the park. For a while we were the only dogs there. Not even those big busters on the other side of the fence.



BOOK REVIEW
Robert Parker, *Night and Day*
Jesse Stone novel. Jesse is chief of police somewhere. Police procedural. I had a hard time getting into this book but it came together midway thru. Vintage Parker.





Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: