Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26, 2009

Off to Baptist Center as usual. I feel normal today. What can I say?

I dont understand why North Korea is rattling the bomb. Probably inner politics. Leader is dying and somebody must inherit.

Baptist Center at 11 am. Computer was down. We have served 18 families. Busy morning.

Came home and took a nap. Then off to Dollar General, library, gas station and finally the dog park. It was hot. It is 93 degrees at 6:36 PM. Few people at the park.

I hear thunder. 6:37 PM. severe storm predicted. I am turning off computer.

Lady Chica's tale
As soon as we got to the park I ran and jumped in the pool. Boy, that felt good. (There is a wading pool.) Mom had been dragging us around to library and gas station.

Blitzen's tale
What can I say? It was hotter than blazes. Not many big busters out. Mostly I sat in the shade. A man was eating cheese doritos and I kept pestering him. I also humped a little dog but nobody got much upset.

BOOK REVIEW
Cynthia harrod-Eagles, *Gone Tomorrow*
Another Bill Slider police procedural in Shepherd's Bush, London, England. Man is found stabbed sitting in a swing in a children's play area. Good read as usual. You cant believe who stabbed him.





Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: