Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 19, 2009

Monday night. After sending my journall we took another nap. Then we got up and had supper.

Tuesday morning. Off to Baptist Center. All that sleep yesterday did me a world of good. I am feeling full of energy.
The place is so slow. I expected more people would come with the recession. apparently there are jobs in the metro area. We served 7 families for groceries.

Took a nap. Decided I had to take time off from sewing and work on the house. Things had gotten to where even I could not stand it.

I am so satisfied with my achievements today. I picked up a lot of stuff. My problem is that I start a project, then move on to another, leaving first and second and third project sitting on the table. I need to sort some things tomorrow. I intend to spend all day doing housework. We went to the park at 6 PM. Nothing happening. There was a little boy on the big dog side who kept getting into things. He threw rocks into the wading pool. He pulled the dog's tail. It was his own dog who must be used to it. The little boy was so funny. His daddy was busy!!!

Lady Chica's Tale
Finally mom took us to the park. We had to wait all day. She ran that old vacuum thing all afternoon. It makes a horrible noise. Blitzen hides under the bed.

Blitzen's Tale
Yeah, mom was running that vacuum thing all afternoon. The noise hurts my ears. We finally got to the dog park and none of the big busters would run with us. There was a little boy who wanted to run with us but didn't know how.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: