Friday, May 22, 2009

May 22, 2009

Fortunately I woke up at 9:15 am bc I forgot to set the alarm. Off to tai chi this morning. Massage this afternoon. I feel good this morning. Forced marching pays off. Martha force marches me. Sun is shining. 75 degrees at 10 AM.

Our tai chi teacher was tired. He had been out watering the lawn. So we spent most of the hour doing pressure points. This is the equivalent of acupuncture. I am going to try it consistantly and see if anything happens. Now for a nap.

A forced march and a massage and I am walking normally. my muscles were relaxed today. Off we went to the dog park. Nothing happening.
Tonight I will watch Bill Moyer's Journal and Waking the Dead.
Have a good holiday weekend.

Lady Chica's Tale
Mom took me through that stupid agility course, on leash of course. Otherwise nothing much at the dog park.

Blitzen's Tale
Nothing much happening. I tried to hump a little dog but her mom pulled me off and Mom was threatening time out.

No comments: