Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12

So sleepy. Off to baptist Center. The keyboard on that lap top sticks. Hard to write. I type at 90 words per minute. Or I did. And I practice daily, as you may notice. It is hard to do that when the keys stick.

At Baptist Center the Food Market served 12 families, more than 40 individuals. We were busy. I was busy.
Came home and took a nap for three hours. Went to dog park.
Lady Chica protested that she was too tired to get into the car to go home.

I am not watching Nova tonight. It is all about the Challenger disaster and I dont want to hear about it. I remember watching the pieces fall from the sky.

Lady Chica's Tale
Did a lot of running at the park today. I was tired out. Mom thinks I was kidding.

Blitzen's Tale
We really scared those busters off today. they were afraid. We barked and they ran away.

BOOK REVIEW
Linda Fairstein, *Lethal Legacy*
Alex Cooper series. This series is often set in an old New York building. I find this aspect fascinating. Manhattan Island has layers and layers.
In this book, rare books are missing from the Research Library. Two young women are found murdered Police procedural. Cooper is an assistant DA.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: